Edit: SOLD

paisley.jpg

paisley1.jpg

paisley4.jpg

paisley2.jpg

Last edited:
Wickedrose Siberial

Wickedrose Siberial

Somebody snatch Nova before she's gone. Those eyes get to me.

nova.jpg

nova1.jpg

nova2.jpg

nova3.jpg

Last edited:
Wickedrose Siberial

Wickedrose Siberial

Little Peanut is the runt of the litter and absolutely stunning. She currently has a parti-eye. These pups are 6 weeks old and will be homed in the next 2 weeks.

peanut.jpg

peanut1.jpg

1610923299326.jpeg

peanut3.jpg

I will post more later to not flood the thread. Contact for more pictures and information.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
It's a great idea to keep updating this one thread with additional dogs (just like you're doing). This way, you can keep the same URL for the page and Google will index just that one. If you need to edit the top post, you can do that too. Just be sure not to change the title. That will change the URL. Also, make sure not to delete that top post or everything will be deleted. Nice job!

Reactions: Wickedrose Siberial
Wickedrose Siberial

Wickedrose Siberial

Admin said:
It's a great idea to keep updating this one thread with additional dogs (just like you're doing). This way, you can keep the same URL for the page and Google will index just that one. If you need to edit the top post, you can do that too. Just be sure not to change the title. That will change the URL. Also, make sure not to delete that top post or everything will be deleted. Nice job!
Thanks for the tips! That's genius.. I didn't think about the SEO side of it on here but that's definitely the way to go. I've just been spacing it per puppy to bump the thread back up. I need to post 5 more Siberian Husky pups still. These are all uploaded from Arch resized to 250px width and compressed so they're very low quality images. I keep the high quality ones in a Google Drive

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Wickedrose Siberial said:
Thanks for the tips! That's genius.. I didn't think about the SEO side of it on here but that's definitely the way to go. I've just been spacing it per puppy to bump the thread back up. I need to post 5 more Siberian Husky pups still. These are all uploaded from Arch resized to 250px width and compressed so they're very low quality images. I keep the high quality ones in a Google Drive
Yes, the longer this thread hangs around with the same URL and title, the more it'll rank in Google. So really, all you need to do is edit the top post if something changes (birth dates, prices, etc...) and then just do what you're doing. Mark puppies sold if they've been sold and keep the images in their posts. Images get indexed too, so even if you've got old images of puppies that have been sold, those images may attract people to this post where they can find your newest listings.

• Love
Reactions: Wickedrose Siberial
Wickedrose Siberial

Wickedrose Siberial

I can't believe Roo is still available! He's a black and tan Siberian with a plush coat. He is the sweetest little pup and loves belly rubs.

Edit: SOLD

roo.jpg

roo1.jpg

roo2.jpg

roo3.jpg

Last edited:
Wickedrose Siberial

Wickedrose Siberial

Nova was sold. Buyer pulled a refund on the deposit via our beloved PayPal. I notified the buyer of the returned deposit that was disputed due to "someone else making the order without permission". We don't deal with shady people like this, so she won't be allowed another chance. If anyone has their eyes on Nova; now is the time. She is absolutely gorgeous

Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap