AKC Registered 1 Year Old Black Lab for Sale in West Olive, Michigan

• Thread starter LilyBloo
  • Start date

701 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Labrador Retrievers / Labs

L

LilyBloo

Reaction Score
Brody is a One year old AKC registered, up to date on shots, micro chipped, registered and healthy. He is crate trained, fun loving, needy typical Foodie Lab. He would make a great service dog for a family in need which is why I am posting him. I am not seeking a large amount of money for him, but a donation from a group or family who needs a dog. I know first hand the cost of service dogs. He has been taught the first, second and third rounds for service dogs. His only issue is he must not have the chicken bi product dog foods. This is typical of a lot of Labs. This is my first time on here, so message me and I will respond.

Breed
Labrador Retriever / Lab
Date Born
Nov 15, 2020
City
West Olive
State
Michigan - MI
Zip Code
Hi Lily, my name is Liv. My family and I live in West Michigan. We own a farm (corn maze, vegetables, pumpkins and a petting zoo.) I have a passion for animals and love each one of our animals so much. We have 2 year old yellow male lab named Silo that lives with us inside, while his farm animal siblings live on our farm down the road. In October we had to say goodbye to our 12 year old lab, Diesel. It broke our hearts, but our sweet yellow lab is still confused and mourning. He still looks out the window for his big brother.

We have a dream of having a therapy dog to bring into hospitals on a regular basis but our two year old lab never went through the training. It sounds like Brody is amazingly trained. While we are not in need of a service dog, we are looking to add another lab to our family and would love to bring comfort to those in our community through a therapy dog program. I know his training is different and I totally understand if we are not the family you are looking for.

If Brody has not found a new home yet and you think we may be a good fit, I would love to talk with you. Thank you so much for your time.

Liv McDaniel

LilyBloo said:
Brody is a One year old AKC registered, up to date on shots, micro chipped, registered and healthy. He is crate trained, fun loving, needy typical Foodie Lab. He would make a great service dog for a family in need which is why I am posting him. I am not seeking a large amount of money for him, but a donation from a group or family who needs a dog. I know first hand the cost of service dogs. He has been taught the first, second and third rounds for service dogs. His only issue is he must not have the chicken bi product dog foods. This is typical of a lot of Labs. This is my first time on here, so message me and I will respond.
Hello - this is Brian from Centerville. Is this dog still available? Please let me know. Thank you.