6 Month Old AKC Registered Great Dane for Sale

• Thread starter Maurcy21
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 11 Replies

Browse More Great Danes

M

Maurcy21

Reaction Score
Great Dane for sale. My family is living apart and I bought him for me but I’m now where I can’t have him with me and I really want him to go to a wonderful home he’s had all his shots and worming medicine he’s house trained and sweet and loving. Really want him to go somewhere he’s loved.

A5091001-AF84-4173-9C53-B1C3BC31AFD0.jpeg

Breed
Great Dane
Date Born
Mar 12, 2021
Price
500$
City
Kingsport
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
Maurcy21 said:
Great Dane for sale. My family is living apart and I bought him for me but I’m now where I can’t have him with me and I really want him to go to a wonderful home he’s had all his shots and worming medicine he’s house trained and sweet and loving. Really want him to go somewhere he’s loved.
Is he still available ?

Maurcy21 said:
Hello, if he is still available, would you be able to meet us halfway between you and Kansas? We live in Kansas.

Wesflo2 said:
Hello, if he is still available, would you be able to meet us halfway between you and Kansas? We live in Kansas.
He is available if he was free would you be willing to come the whole way?

Maurcy21 said:
He is available if he was free would you be willing to come the whole way?
Quite possibly… Is he house trained/potty trained?

Wesflo2 said:
Quite possibly… Is he house trained/potty trained?
Yes he is, but we got a door knob for him to open when he needs to go.

Maurcy21 said:
Yes he is, but we got a door knob for him to open when he needs to go.
That’s great! How is his behavior? How does he do with meeting new people/passerby’s?

..…Still Available?

Great Dane..…Still Available?

Wesflo2 said:
That’s great! How is his behavior? How does he do with meeting new people/passerby’s?
Would you be willing to talk over text message instead?

Hi. Is he still available? Willing to come from SC if he is free. I can get him this weekend. Please message back ASAP. Thank you.