Adult Boston Terrier

• Thread starter MajorT40
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Boston Terriers

MajorT40

MajorT40

Reaction Score
7 y.o. female, not spayed, delightful little girl needs a new home. I am moving out of state and cannot take her. Will only let her go to someone who treats her like a part of the family. Black, white, brindle. Potty and kennel trained.

Breed
Boston Terrier
Date Born
Jul 15, 2013
Price
$800
City
Galveston
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code
MajorT40 said:
7 y.o. female, not spayed, delightful little girl needs a new home. I am moving out of state and cannot take her. Will only let her go to someone who treats her like a part of the family. Black, white, brindle. Potty and kennel trained.
Hello - could you send me pictures of her? I'm assuming she has been raised as an indoor dog? How is she with others dogs and smaller children?

She is sold but I have a 10 week old female pup for $1000.