Search

Adorable Healthy Siamese Kittens for Sale

998 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by EliasB · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

beckandrea539

Reaction Score
6 gorgeous Siamese kittens looking for new homes, I have 3 chocolate point males , 2 blue point males and 1 blue point female. These kittens are loving and playful they have been brought up in a busy household with other cats and dogs . They have been wormed , flea treated and litter trained and will come with a starter pack containing change over food , litter , tray, bowls , toys and blanket to make their move less stressful . Dad is a seal point and can be seen as both parents are family pets Contact us.

fluffy-christmas-day-kittens-6002cf1744f67.jpg

siamese-kittens-16-weeks-old-5fdd2ebc90ac3.jpg

Breed
Siamese
Date Born
Dec 25, 2020
Price
$950
City
Los Angeles
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Are any of your kittens still available? We recently lost our wonderful siamese mix, George and are looking for another male or female. Thanks!

Hello, I'm interested, is this available? Pls let me know.
Elias