Search

6 Month Old Rottweiler Puppy

887 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Country8436 · Posted: )

Browse More Rottweilers

Lexidisney

Reaction Score
This is rue hes 6 months old hes a very sweet dog hes just too high energy me for being that i have young kids and i dont have the right knowledge or time to train him so i want to see him go to a good loving home.

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0274(1).jpg

2B4CA545-(1).jpg

IMG_0426(1).jpg

Breed
Rottweiler
Price
$350
City
Glenpool
State
Oklahoma - OK
Zip Code
Hello my name is Adam I am 36 years old I live in Indiana. I had a Rottweiler when I was younger, parents got him for me cause I like the bigger breeds. I love all animals. I'd like to give Rue a loving home with me my Gf along with our daughter and Gfs older daughter. I'm even willing to come all the way but WOULD prefer to meet somewhere short. Here is my cell so you can get ahold of me easier. Plz start your state or city so I know it's you. Thank you

Hello my name is Adam I am 36 years old I live in Indiana. I had a Rottweiler when I was younger, parents got him for me cause I like the bigger breeds. I love all animals. I'd like to give Rue a loving home with me my Gf along with our daughter and Gfs older daughter. I'm even willing to come all the way but WOULD prefer to meet somewhere short. Here is my cell so you can get ahold of me easier. Plz start your state or city so I know it's you. Thank you
I meant plz send me a text with your state or city so I know its you sorry lol