Search

5 Month Old Pug for Sale in Bloomfield, New Mexico

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by noury · Posted: )

Browse More Pugs

Reaction Score
Roxy is in need of a good home. I love her but work all day and do not have time to give her the attention she deserves.

Breed
Pug
Price
$500
City
Bloomfield
State
New Mexico - NM

Attachments

• IMG_0630.PNG
    IMG_0630.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
I would love to purchase her but do not live nearby, I live in NH. Would it be possible to send some more information. Shots? Is she Spayed? Overall Health? Thank you!

Hello! This is Gregory Smith. I live in the Denver suburbs with my wife and two teenage daughters. Unfortunately, our pug died this week and we would like to get another one. We are interested in your beautiful pug puppy Roxy. Please let me know if Roxy is still available and if so, whatever else you can tell me about her. She would be going to a great loving home. Thanks so much! Please contact me at gregorysmith15215@gmail.com

Roxy is in need of a good home. I love her but work all day and do not have time to give her the attention she deserves.
Hello! We live in Durango, CO and would love to come meet Roxy if she is still available!!!!!!!!