Search

4 Month Old Ferret - INCLUDES ALL STUFF

3K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Stevences · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

jmark

Reaction Score
4 month old white/grey ferret in need of new home. Will include 3-floor Mansion Marshall cage and all other stuff (food and water bins; litter box; hammocks; toys; blankets; shampoo and sprays; treats, and more.)
He is playful and loving, already trained to his litter box, and responds well with other people and animals!
He is already neutered and all vaccines are taken care of.
Fee is $500 (cage alone costs $200+). Feel free to email for any questions.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$500
City
Brooklyn
State
New York - NY

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0317.png
    IMG_0317.png
    673.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0152.jpeg
    IMG_0152.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0109.jpeg
    IMG_0109.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 65
I would love to take him. If you get a chance please reach out to me at this email.

Is this little guy still available? I’d be interested if he was

4 month old white/grey ferret in need of new home. Will include 3-floor Mansion Marshall cage and all other stuff (food and water bins; litter box; hammocks; toys; blankets; shampoo and sprays; treats, and more.)
He is playful and loving, already trained to his litter box, and responds well with other people and animals!
Hello, my name is Emily. I'm very much interested in him. if he's still available please text me.

Hey, is she still available? I'm located around Brooklyn/Queens area.

Reactions: Pablo 1864