Search

3 Year Old Handsom English Bull Terrier for Sale in Prattville, Alabama

1K Total Thread Views | 11 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Piston · Posted: )

Browse More Bull Terriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston

Reaction Score
Hello, my family is growing and it is sad to say we may have to let our little boy go. He is 3 years old and good with kids. Although we wish we can keep him, we do not have the time as both my wife and i have full time jobs, school and two kids..3 yesr ild daughter and 2 month old. We paid 2000$ for him but be cause he has grown up with us, we know no one will pay a high price as we did. He is not fixed so he can make beautiful puppies one day. He is bred and born straight from the UK and we have his original papers on hand. We are serious about who he goes to, loving family only.

Breed
Bull Terrier
City
Prattville
State
Alabama - AL
Zip Code
36067-4242
Reactions: Deleted member 18170
Attachdd are photos of him. His name is piston and he loves to play and run. He is very strong as well as a very good guard dog.

IMG_20191201_113759681.jpg

IMG_20191029_220857834.jpg

received_2396389634015119.jpeg

Reactions: Deleted member 18170
Hi, we would love to add Piston to our pack, we have a Boston Terrier, does Piston get along with other dogs?

Hi, we would love to add Piston to our pack, we have a Boston Terrier, does Piston get along with other dogs?
He loves other dogs. We just never have enough time to take him to the park and stuff because my wife and i are both military and just had our second baby.we would like to sell him though as we got him for 2000 and him being all black is very rare for a bull terrier. We would miss him so much.all he wants to do is play.

He loves other dogs. We just never have enough time to take him to the park and stuff because my wife and i are both military and just had our second baby.we would like to sell him though as we got him for 2000 and him being all black is very rare for a bull terrier. We would miss him so much.all he wants to do is play.
My wife wants to at least get 500 for him because we know him being 3 yrs old we wont be able to sell him for much.

and hubby is disabled so he'll be home with him all day

If you feel comfortable with Piston joining our family we live in Valdosta and I work for the DDS (Georgia DMV) and only get Sunday and Mondays off I would need to drive to you tomorrow, if that is okay, because it's going to be quite the drive.

That is awesome.he does run with me and he is a lovely dog. It will make my wife sad to see him go but he needs to be with someone who will have time for him because qe are so busy. He has grown up to be with us so happy and with my 3 year old daughter but we just feel like he needs to have fun with other dogs and stuff. If you dont mind me asking, where are you guys comming from. You guys are more than welcome to come see him. Im jn prattville Alabama.

I sent you an email.hopefully you got it. Please let me know. I know it is late but we are fine with you coming to see piston.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh do you still have Piston? My daughter's husband died Tuesday. He was a paramedic in Selma. She has an autistic dog who is very shy. What she needs is a dog who will let her know if someone is at the door. We will pay your asking price. She really needs a dog since he passed. I'm sure Piston would be the perfect companion for her and her grieving daughter. Thank You!

Oh do you still have Piston? My daughter's husband died Tuesday. He was a paramedic in Selma. She has an autistic dog who is very shy. What she needs is a dog who will let her know if someone is at the door. We will pay your asking price. She really needs a dog since he passed. I'm sure Piston would be the perfect companion for her and her grieving daughter. Thank You!
Sorry for your lost first of all but piston was sold yesterday. Thank you though for considering rehoming our baby.

Reactions: Abby
Status
Not open for further replies.