Search

2 Baby Cockatiels For Sale in Dodge, Nebraska (Near Omaha)

• Thread starter Birdy
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Cockatiels

B

Birdy

Reaction Score
Will only sell to local people - will NOT ship.

I have two baby cockatiels to rehome the end of September. Mother is yellow lutino/father is normal grey split to pied.
One is yellow with gray - a pied. 2nd is mostly grey with yellow - very unusual markings.
Mother is feeding them very well. I removed the father as he over grooms their feathers. I handle the baby birds daily.
$175 for hand tamed cockatiel
Gender unknown

Breed
Cockatiel
Price
City
Dodge
State
Nebraska - NE

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 7
Will only sell to local people - will NOT ship.

I have two baby cockatiels to rehome the end of September. Mother is yellow lutino/father is normal grey split to pied.
One is yellow with gray - a pied. 2nd is mostly grey with yellow - very unusual markings.
Mother is feeding them very well. I removed the father as he over grooms their feathers. I handle the baby birds daily.
$175 for hand tamed cockatiel
Gender unknown
Still available???