Search

2 Adolescent Ferrets for Sale

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by RileySavannah · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileySavannah

Reaction Score
Two ferrets, one boy, one girl 11 weeks, has had their first round of shots. Cage, food, water dispenser, hammocks, toys, litter, litter box, shampoo and dental kit are included. Both perfectly healthy and playful!

Breed
Ferrets
Price
City
Winston Salem
State
North Carolina - NC
Hi, I live in Houston Texas and am interested in getting 2 ferrets. Are yours still available?

I am in Pilot mountain and am very interested in these guys. Me and my fiance have always wanted them. We own two dogs but have an extra bedroom that will be all theirs. Please contact me with more information. Thank you!

Reactions: RileySavannah
I am in Pilot mountain and am very interested in these guys. Me and my fiance have always wanted them. We own two dogs but have an extra bedroom that will be all theirs. Please contact me with more information. Thank you!
Hi! The ferrets are spayed and neutered and ready to get a new home if you want them! Email me if you have specific questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.