Search

18 Week Old Male Doberman Puppy, Red & Tan

876 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Suebee · Posted: )

Browse More Doberman Pinschers

PatrickLed

Reaction Score
Hello my name is Thor ! Unfortunately I need to be re homed as soon as possible! My owners are truly heart broken but we had to make a decision to re home asap. I come with a host of goodies from my owners that will include everything you could ever need to raise me right! I come with a metal crate for training me and I also have a fancy wooden crate with steel bars still in the box! My ears have been cropped by one of the best Vets in the business with well over 30,000 cropping's done ! My ears are almost healed, I probably only need one more ear wrap and I should be good to go. My owners are also giving me a whole brand new 34 lb. bag of food with me so you wont have to change my food. I will also be bringing my own leash and harness, toys and bones! Thor has all of his vaccines up to date,, rabbies tag is good for 2021. Im a really sweet and affectionate boy and I love to play! I get along well with others at the doggy park and I am well behaved (except when Im with my sister!). I am AKC registered and so are my parents, I have all my paperwork in order. We are not breeders! We purchased 2 Dobermans, brother and sister and we did not realize that this can be a problem within the breed so we have decided to re home Thor for his own good. There is nothing wrong with Thor, he was tested for DCM and other things by our Vet and he passed them all with flying colors. I have well over 3500 invested in Thor, we would like to get 2500 for him which is a steel considering what we have invested and what you are getting with him. Crates alone cost us over 500.00 they are included for free. Please call us if you have any questions regarding Thor. We will only deal direct with a buyer, no agents, no brokers, no middle men, owners only who we must meet in person to protect Thor. We want to make sure he is going to a good home, and prefer someone with Doberman experience. These are very strong willed dogs and need training , preferably collar training is best . They make great pets and are excellent with children and other pets.

Breed
Doberman Pinscher
Date Born
Sep 30, 2020
Price
$2,750.00
City
Palm Harbor
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_1055 (2).JPG
    IMG_1055 (2).JPG
    159 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1058 (2).JPG
    IMG_1058 (2).JPG
    205.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1065 (1).JPG
    IMG_1065 (1).JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1077 (1).JPG
    IMG_1077 (1).JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 4
Interested in dog. Have been Looking since December at rescues. Most have issues with children and cats. I have 7 yr old grandson and elderly cat. I’ve owned 4 Dobermans in my lifetime. All died of old age. I want to make sure dog is negative for all possible inherited genetic disorders etc this can be heartbreaking and extremely expensive. I personally haze never had this issue but have known people who have. I have excellent references. I did animal rescue for years when I was younger. I’m so sorry your situation is not working out. Hope I can help. Sincerely, Susan Walter