Search

15 Baby Fancy Rats, need good homes. (Philadelphia Area)

899 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sydkyd · Posted: )

Browse More Rats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydkyd

Reaction Score
My siamese Dumbo Rat had a litter of 15 babies on July 5th. 10 girls and 5 boys. They will be ready to be re-homed by August 23rd. I am only giving them away to those who want them as PETS. I interact/play with them several times a day to ensure they are not hand shy or afraid of people. Rats are social animals and must live with companions, they must go in pairs unless you already have other rats whom you are introducing them to. All of them look similar, I have individual pictures of all of them with their litter names. They have different fur types/markings on their bellies. All have dumbo ears. As of 8/10, 8 females and 1 male are still available to be reserved. You can meet them before you decide which ones you want if you prefer. Please feel free to contact me for more information/pictures. 1 for 10$ or two for 15$, each additional one is another $5 if you want more than 2. I cannot ship them.

Breed
Rats
Price
$10.00
City
Norristown
State
Pennsylvania - PA

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11a.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11a.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: whitney curtis
As of 8/10, 8 females and 1 male are still available for reservation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.