Breed
American Pitbull Terrier
Price
$400
City
Villa Rica
State
Georgia - GA
I have one male 10 week old full blooded blue nose American pitbull terrier who is up to date on his shots, deworming and flea treatment. He eats dry food mixed with warm milk. He is currently being house trained and crate trained and is doing very well. He has bright blue and blue eyes and a bluish silvery grey coat with white under. He is very cuddly loves children and is good with other animals. He is ready for his forever home.

Attachments

• 7F9512D0-E9CF-493A-B8EB-B4A736AC5A09.jpeg
    7F9512D0-E9CF-493A-B8EB-B4A736AC5A09.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:

Atjudd

Reaction score
I have one male 10 week old full blooded blue nose American pitbull terrier who is up to date on his shots, deworming and flea treatment. He eats dry food mixed with warm milk. He is currently being house trained and crate trained and is doing very well. He has bright blue and blue eyes and a bluish silvery grey coat with white under. He is very cuddly loves children and is good with other animals. He is ready for his forever home.
Is he still
Available?

sbellai

Reaction score
Still available?

10 Week Old Male Full Blooded Blue Nose American Pitbull Puppy was posted on 01-11-2020 by Larissa in the Pit Bull forum.