1 1/2 Year Old F1B GoldenDoodle

• Thread starter JBytendor
  • Start date

796 Total Thread Views | 6 Replies

Browse More Goldendoodles

J

JBytendor

Reaction Score
I have a year and half F1B (hypoallergenic) golden doodle that is needing rehoming. My life has gotten too chaotic with life changes that I don’t have the time he needs since I am going to be traveling out of town a lot for work. He is well behaved, does well with children and other animals. He is up to date with all shots and is fixed. He has a good temperament although has some anxiety. He is good both off and on leash, knows all of his basic commands and has been very easy to train. He comes with 2 beds, crate, leash, harness, handful of bags of treats and all of his toys. Please reach out for more details.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Date Born
Oct 1, 2020
Price
$1500
City
Portland
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code

Attachments

• AEA150DA-AEBA-4EBA-872B-5CF4C4A9AABC.jpeg
    AEA150DA-AEBA-4EBA-872B-5CF4C4A9AABC.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 8
  • FF8661FA-C398-4D8D-BE35-9D7C6C745A14.jpeg
    FF8661FA-C398-4D8D-BE35-9D7C6C745A14.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 11
  • B1E84CAC-B38F-4E7A-B463-2D2B0CAF8196.jpeg
    B1E84CAC-B38F-4E7A-B463-2D2B0CAF8196.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2731A3E0-6893-4C00-ABF7-35A71AB403E0.jpeg
    2731A3E0-6893-4C00-ABF7-35A71AB403E0.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Spongebobsmiles
Hi! Is this beautiful boy still available? And are you only looking for people in Oregon?

Spongebobsmiles said:
Hi! Is this beautiful boy still available? And are you only looking for people in Oregon?
He is available and no, I am not just looking in Oregon. I would not provide any transportation. Please message me if still interested and tell me about yourself. Want to make sure Chewie goes to a good home.

Reactions: Spongebobsmiles
JBytendor said:
He is available and no, I am not just looking in Oregon. I would not provide any transportation. Please message me if still interested and tell me about yourself. Want to make sure Chewie goes to a good home.
I'm still interested! But I'm not sure how to send a message directly to you. I can also just tell you about myself in the replies to this post if you'd prefer that.

Spongebobsmiles said:
I'm still interested! But I'm not sure how to send a message directly to you. I can also just tell you about myself in the replies to this post if you'd prefer that.
Yeah that is fine. Tell me about yourself?

JBytendor said:
Yeah that is fine. Tell me about yourself?
Sure thing! I currently live in Madison, WI in a spacious two bedroom right next to an Arboretum with plenty of trails. I’m currently working at the University of Wisconsin and have an early start but it means I get off work earlier so I can’t complain. My fiancé and I are getting married in the Fall so I’m also planning a wedding right now (I love planning so it’s quite fun!) Our apartment is pet-friendly and we live in a really nice area that’s kind of cut off from the main city. As far as hobbies go, I love crafting, Art, video games, and board games. My fiancé and I also started exercising more recently (the wedding is great motivation) so we’ve been going on a lot more walks and exploring the Arb trails. I feel like I may have rambled a bit but if there’s anything else you’d like to know just let me know!

Spongebobsmiles said:
Sure thing! I currently live in Madison, WI in a spacious two bedroom right next to an Arboretum with plenty of trails. I’m currently working at the University of Wisconsin and have an early start but it means I get off work earlier so I can’t complain. My fiancé and I are getting married in the Fall so I’m also planning a wedding right now (I love planning so it’s quite fun!) Our apartment is pet-friendly and we live in a really nice area that’s kind of cut off from the main city. As far as hobbies go, I love crafting, Art, video games, and board games. My fiancé and I also started exercising more recently (the wedding is great motivation) so we’ve been going on a lot more walks and exploring the Arb trails. I feel like I may have rambled a bit but if there’s anything else you’d like to know just let me know!
My email is LambdaPrideCounseling@protonmail.com reach out and let’s find a time to talk, video and see if this is a good fit.