Search

F1 Black Goldendoodle for Sale in Anderson, South Carolina

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Youdecraze619 · Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

severett1000

Reaction Score
I am looking to rehome my 7 week old black Goldendoodle. She is CKC registered and her papers are included. She has had her first round of vaccinations and has had her dew claws removed. She has been a very good pup, our older dog is just not okay with having another puppy in the house.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Price
City
Anderson
State
South Carolina - SC

Attachments

• fyjdfghd.jpg
    fyjdfghd.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Youdecraze619
Hello i’m interested in your puppy do you have more pics?

I am looking to rehome my 7 week old black Goldendoodle. She is CKC registered and her papers are included. She has had her first round of vaccinations and has had her dew claws removed. She has been a very good pup, our older dog is just not okay with having another puppy in the house.

Hello!SHe is so cute. Is she still avaliabel???

I'm
Hi I'm interested