Search

Himalayan Kittens for Sale in Chehalis, Washington

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by L Elder · Posted: )

Browse More Himalayans

Status
Not open for further replies.

L Elder

Reaction Score
9 week old kittens. One male and 1one female himalayan kittens. First shots, wormed and litter box trained. Both for 400.00.

20190913_152757.jpg 20190916_165503.jpg

Breed
Himalayan
Price
City
Chehalis
State
Washington - WA
Last edited by a moderator:
9 week old kittens. One male and 1one female himalayan kittens. First shots, wormed and litter box trained. Both for 400.00.
Hello,
I am interested in one of your kittens. is the female available?
thank you

As of right now the female is available. I am asking 250.00.

Thank you for your response.
Would you be able to send me anymore photos?
I am not sure which one is the female in your photos. Could you tell me about her disposition or is it too soon to tell. When would she be available. Also how far from Seattle are you?
Thanks so much
Kim Catalano

Last edited by a moderator:
There is 1 person ahead of you but if they don't confirm I will let you know. She is a bit timed but we are working with her and she is getting much better. I will se d you some more pictures. I am about an hour and a half from Seattle.

Thank you for your response.
Would you be able to send me anymore photos? My email is kcatalano227@yahoo.com
I am not sure which one is the female in your photos. Could you tell me about her disposition or is it too soon to tell. When would she be available. Also how far from Seattle are you?
Thanks so much
Kim Catalano
Hello again,
Something about the eyes of the kitty in the first, left, picture. Is that the female or male?
thank you,
Kim

Hello again,
Something about the eyes of the kitty in the first, left, picture. Is that the female or male?
thank you,
Kim
That was the male. He was very fysty.

Status
Not open for further replies.