Search

3 Month Old Ferret for Sale

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by mariacov128 · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Nina0415

Reaction Score
Selling 3 month old ferret with cage...can't take care of her needs good home...This ferret is a female. This ferret was born in October of 2020. I am asking $300 for her. I am located in Bradenton, Florida. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Ferrets
Date Born
Oct 1, 2021
Price
$300
City
Bradenton
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Can you please upload some photos to this ad?

Thank you.

Selling 3 month old ferret with cage...can't take care of her needs good home...This ferret is a female. This ferret was born in October of 2020. I am asking $300 for her. I am located in Bradenton, Florida. Please contact me if interested.
My name is Emily and I'm very interested in her if she's still available. I had 2 before and miss them very much. Miss watching them play with my dogs and cats. I really want to have more. I'm a dog groomer and have worked with rescues for the last 12 yrs, So its safe to say That I love all sorts of creatures. Please text me if they are available.