Search

Beautiful Pug Puppies Need New Home

2K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Jamiel86 · Posted: )

Browse More Pugs

richardsteve

Reaction Score
We are dedicated to the breeding of the finest quality, sweet-tempered rough-coated pug puppies at the most reasonable prices. We take great pride in the feedback received from purchasers of our puppies that their puppies have grown up to be very social and friendly adult dogs. This provides us with the necessary incentive to continue breeding these wonderful, loving and loyal companion.

lady2.jpg

ivy.jpg

RIRI.jpg

Breed
Pug
City
Palo Alto
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Reactions: Jamiel86
We are dedicated to the breeding of the finest quality, sweet-tempered rough-coated pug puppies at the most reasonable prices. We take great pride in the feedback received from purchasers of our puppies that their puppies have grown up to be very social and friendly adult dogs. This provides us with the necessary incentive to continue breeding these wonderful, loving and loyal companion.
Are your pugs still available?

Do you have any black female pugs? If so can you let me know thanks.

Do you have any left? which is female? If you don't have any left do you know where I could get one or just a small dog?

Are any available still?

Hello - is the white pug for sale and also do you have any fawns?

Please let me know.

Have a wonderful day!