Search

Mini Pig in Macon, Missouri

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JWood1978 · Posted: )

Browse More Pigs

JWood1978

Reaction Score
I have a 5 month old mini pig. His name is Apollo. He is house trained. He has had his shots and been wormed. He is on the shy side when first getting to know you. He is very loving. He loves his belly rubbed. He eats 1/4 cup of cracked corn in the morning and 1/4 cup of cracked corn at night. He enjoys salads and fruits in between. He is also a sucker for other yummies when he is being good boy. He uses a doggy door to go outside to potty and play. He has access to a mud hole and swimming pool. He loves to munch on hay and grass. He is around my goats, chickens, ducks, my various breeds of dogs and my other mini pigs and my farm hog. For more information and pictures please call me or email me. I am asking $50

I am located in Macon, MO. Willing to meet halfway as well.

Breed
Pigs
City
Macon
State
Missouri - MO

Attachments

• 20190715_095928.jpg
    20190715_095928.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Snapchat-360639391.jpg
    Snapchat-360639391.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
I have a 5 month old mini pig. His name is Apollo. He is house trained. He has had his shots and been wormed. He is on the shy side when first getting to know you. He is very loving. He loves his belly rubbed. He eats 1/4 cup of cracked corn in the morning and 1/4 cup of cracked corn at night. He enjoys salads and fruits in between. He is also a sucker for other yummies when he is being good boy. He uses a doggy door to go outside to potty and play. He has access to a mud hole and swimming pool. He loves to munch on hay and grass. He is around my goats, chickens, ducks, my various breeds of dogs and my other mini pigs and my farm hog. For more information and pictures please call me or email me. I am asking $50

I am located in Macon, MO. Willing to meet halfway as well.
Is he still available and is he kid friendly

Is he still available and is he kid friendly
he is a pretty shy guy. he likes to be pet on his own terms. he doesn't mind people but fast movements and screaming do bother him. he is around my teenager and me and my husband