Search

Male Pomsky (Pomeranian/Husky Mix) for Sale in Shelbyville, Kentucky

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by DaniTruLove · Posted: )

Browse More Pomskies

Marty

Reaction Score
2 year old male neutered pomsky. Approximately 20 lbs. House and crate trained, loves to ride and go on walks. Loves people and other dogs but has never been around cats or other animals. Has always had a fenced yard to run in. He is micro chipped and has all his shots. Loving guy but I have recently went to work and am not able to spend enough time with him and have to leave him alone too much. Looking for a good family who has time for him.

Breed
Pomsky
Price
$350
City
Shelbyville
State
Kentucky - KY
I have a townhouse with no fenced in yard. Would he be happy with walks and playing inside most of the time?

I have a townhouse with no fenced in yard. Would he be happy with walks and playing inside most of the time?
Unfortunately probably not. He loves to go for walks but has been trained to go in the yard when he needs to.