Search

Blue Point Siamese Kitten

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Dunroven · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

Sdoane72

Reaction Score
Looking to buy/adopt a blue point siamese kitten. I live in Boston but will travel to get kitten!

Breed
Siamese
City
Boston
State
Massachusetts - MA
Have you ever found your blue point siamese kitten? If not, I have 2 males available at the present time. I am in Iowa, but I work with transporters who make it affordable and a comfortable process for the kittens. Let me know if you are interested. Go to my website, www.dunrovenfarms.com and scroll down the left side of the page to Eula and Nala to see their boys that are blues and if you are interested, fill out my contact form on the home page and we can discuss it further. Thank you!

Have you found your blue point yet? I know a fabulous breeder outside of Harrisburg that I just purchased 2 seal points and she had 2 blues left. Nothing in it for me, just trying to help.

Have you ever found your blue point siamese kitten? If not, I have 2 males available at the present time. I am in Iowa, but I work with transporters who make it affordable and a comfortable process for the kittens. Let me know if you are interested. Go to my website, www.dunrovenfarms.com and scroll down the left side of the page to Eula and Nala to see their boys that are blues and if you are interested, fill out my contact form on the home page and we can discuss it further. Thank you!

Good I’m look for 2 kittens

I'm sorry, that was 2 months ago that I sent you the message. I have none left now. I will be having more in the future, but I don't have any at this time.