Search

Looking For 2 Ferrets to Purchase Near Maryland

2K Total Thread Views | 22 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

CadyBug17

Reaction Score
In search of two ferrets. I would rather male but I am fine with either. I am located in Kingsville, Maryland. Please contact me to let me know if you have any ferrets available.

Breed
Ferrets
City
Kingsville
State
Maryland - MD
Last edited by a moderator:
In search of two ferrets. I would rather male but I am fine with either. I am located in Kingsville, Maryland. Please contact me to let me know if you have any ferrets available.
Hello,
I am currently looking for a good home for my daughter’s two male ferrets. We purchased them over the summer and have their papers; they have been descented. They are bonded and loving, but we have found that my daughter is unable to give them the proper attention with her busy schedule. They are not yet potty trained, but still young and I’m sure they would be able to be trained with a little time and commitment. Please contact me if you are interested and I can give you more information, thanks!

Hello,
I am currently looking for a good home for my daughter’s two male ferrets. We purchased them over the summer and have their papers; they have been descented. They are bonded and loving, but we have found that my daughter is unable to give them the proper attention with her busy schedule. They are not yet potty trained, but still young and I’m sure they would be able to be trained with a little time and commitment. Please contact me if you are interested and I can give you more information, thanks!
thank you for getting back to me that would be awesome i would need a price and i hope you don't need to get rid of them to quickly because i would need to buy everything

thank you for getting back to me that would be awesome i would need a price and i hope you don't need to get rid of them to quickly because i would need to buy everything
As long as we know they’re going to a good home, take the time that you need. I could offer both of them plus the cage that we have, for $150. The floor of the cage in some places is lightened from the cleaner, but that by itself originally cost around $350. Did you want to see a picture of the ferrets? I also wanted to make sure you don’t have any aggressive dogs or that they would at least be separated. Thanks!

As long as we know they’re going to a good home, take the time that you need. I could offer both of them plus the cage that we have, for $150. The floor of the cage in some places is lightened from the cleaner, but that by itself originally cost around $350. Did you want to see a picture of the ferrets? I also wanted to make sure you don’t have any aggressive dogs or that they would at least be separated. Thanks!
sure i would like a picture of the cage and the ferrets and i do have two dogs but they are very sweet and if they have any problems i will separate them.

sure i would like a picture of the cage and the ferrets and i do have two dogs but they are very sweet and if they have any problems i will separate them.
I will get a picture of the cage soon, but here are a few of the ferrets.

E0B5C6C3-2937-46E7-9D98-8E85E63C3999.jpeg 675F1940-75CA-4E10-BE26-ADD64A1346D7.jpeg 10FD56D0-D901-4C04-A5D9-B21B9FC8D063.jpeg 6A6A5A1E-5848-4ACE-9203-F76A4F427B6D.jpeg

Fortunately I’m very close to Kingsville, I live about 25 minutes away.
Oh ok that's awesome it is probably going to be end of February before I would be ready for them just a question did you have names if so are they trained to those names

Oh ok that's awesome it is probably going to be end of February before I would be ready for them just a question did you have names if so are they trained to those names
My daughter did name them, but they aren’t necessarily trained to the names. She really hasn’t given them the time they need to be trained which is why we want a better home for them. The white one is Casper and the brown, Bandit.

My daughter did name them, but they aren’t necessarily trained to the names. She really hasn’t given them the time they need to be trained which is why we want a better home for them. The white one is Casper and the brown, Bandit.
Ok I was just wondering did you get any picture's of the cage yet no rush just want to see what type of bedding and covers I should get

Ok I was just wondering did you get any picture's of the cage yet no rush just want to see what type of bedding and covers I should get
Sorry I don’t have pics yet of their cage but this is the one. I would recommend new ramp covers, theirs are a little worn. A friend made us some fleece covers for the trays that you’re welcome to have. They like fleece.

ACAEC6DF-8B6C-49B1-A4B5-7558A53CC532.png

Sorry I don’t have pics yet of their cage but this is the one. I would recommend new ramp covers, theirs are a little worn. A friend made us some fleece covers for the trays that you’re welcome to have. They like fleece.
Ok thank you no problem take your time

Ok thank you no problem take your time
Hi, I have a picture of the cage. The ramps are a little bent and the trays are stained from the cleaner in places, but it does the trick. Let me know if you’d like it or if you’d prefer to get a new one. You’re still welcome to the fleece covers for the trays even if you don’t want the cage.

92BB6392-B46E-4F45-ABC7-96ADF298FF8A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have a picture of the cage. The ramps are a little bent and the trays are stained from the cleaner in places, but it does the trick. Let me know if you’d like it or if you’d prefer to get a new one. You’re still welcome to the fleece covers for the trays even if you don’t want the cage.View attachment 28663
that's perfect thank you I going to start ordering some stuff for them soon

that's perfect thank you I going to start ordering some stuff for them soon
Hi, When do you think you’ll be ready? Just wondering because we’re going to be out of town in two weekends and I wanted to know if I need to make arrangements. Thanks!

Hi, When do you think you’ll be ready? Just wondering because we’re going to be out of town in two weekends and I wanted to know if I need to make arrangements. Thanks!
Is this weekend ok to pick them up