Search

Puppy Paws MN

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Puppypawsmn · Posted: )

Browse More Dog Breeders

Puppypawsmn

Reaction Score
I am excited to be a part of this website and share our precious 4 legged furballs with everyone. Here at Puppy Paws in MN my husband, 4 kids and I are working hard more than full time to bring quality pups to your family whether your after just a companion, new hunting buddy or show dog. We raise Dobermans, Saint Berdoodles, Bernedoodles, Standard Poodles, Labs, English setters, Setter doodles, Labradoodles, Olde English Bulldogges, and Pomklees. I also am a full time dog groomer from home so you can bet all of our puppies are well pampered along with all my local customers who love coming to our home for their pups to have a spa day and play with our pups here too!

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Finlayson
State
Minnesota - MN
Hi,
I have a question, what is the difference between a St.Berdoodle and a Bernedoodle?
Do you have any solid color or brindle standard poodles or young adults s
Thanks,
Rose

Hi,
I have a question, what is the difference between a St.Berdoodle and a Bernedoodle?
Do you have any solid color or brindle standard poodles or young adults s
Thanks,
Rose
A Saint Berdoodle is a saint bernard standard poodle mix, A Bernedoodle is a Bernese mtn dog Standard poodle mix. We have a female cream standard poodle with pink nose that is 3 months old now

A Saint Berdoodle is a saint bernard standard poodle mix, A Bernedoodle is a Bernese mtn dog Standard poodle mix. We have a female cream standard poodle with pink nose that is 3 months old now
Hello, do you have any Standard Poodle puppies available?