Chickens

Chickens, Hens, and Roosters for sale and adoption ads.

JGaulard
I have 13 egg laying and very healthy chickens that I'm looking to give away. These are young chickens that I bought last year. They are prolific egg layers. I get one egg from each one of them...
  • JGaulard
  • · Pawling, New York - NY 12564
Replies
Views
JGaulard
JGaulard
J
Welcome to Roost & Root, formerly known as the Urban Coop Company. We have sold over 4,000 Chicken Coops and Chicken Coop Accessories since opening in 2013 and pride ourselves in the quality of...
  • JeanL
  • · Dripping Springs, Texas - TX 78620
Replies
Views
JeanL
J
M
Hi! I am selling my stunning Rhode Island Red rooster, his name is Samson. He was hatched in March, 2019. I really do hate to sell my good ol' Samson, but It's a decision that had to be made, I am...
  • MapleValleyAcresFarm
  • · Gray, Tennessee - TN 37659
Replies
Views
MapleValleyAcresFarm
M
H
Located in New Port Richey, Florida. Rehoming fee of $8/each.
  • Hurst Family Farms
  • · New Port Richey, Florida - FL 34652
Replies
Views
Hurst Family Farms
H
T
Silkie cross chicks for sale. Ages range between 8 weeks to just hatched.
  • Tfiddy88
  • · Queen City, Texas - TX 75572
Replies
Views
Tfiddy88
T
J
I have laying hens for sale. They are very nice. They are also people friendly and healthy. They are of mixed breed. They were born in September of 2020. I am asking $25 for two of them. I am...
  • Jayzon Comas
  • · Tampa, Florida - FL 33604
Replies
Views
Admin
Admin
For sale silver sebright bantam rooster and hen. $20 each or $30 for pair. The rooster is very feisty. Located near Farmersville, TX. (Picture is of rooster).
  • 7samanthasmith7
  • · Farmersville, Texas - TX 75442
Replies
Views
7samanthasmith7
T
Free rooster we have to many, he’s almost two years old must go today
  • Trezcom85
  • · Clover, South Carolina - SC
Replies
Views
Gabedababe_03
G
D
game chickens roosters and hens, also selling barrels, tie chords, feeders, waterers, etc we have to move so we are selling it all. two seven zero eight seven zero four zero seven eight
  • dewstar
  • · Hodgenville, Kentucky - KY
Replies
Views
dewstar
D
D
Beautiful pair of Batam Rooster and Hen. Both Adults. Has Produced 1 Clutch of Chicks. Great price of $40.00 for the pair of chickens. Call or Text at for information. Pareja de Kikiris- Gallina...
  • David Alfonso
  • · Miami, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
David Alfonso
D
D
Beautiful pair of Batam Rooster and Hen. Both Adults about 1.5 years old. Has Produced 1 Clutch of Chicks. Great price of $40.00 for the pair of chickens. Call or Text at for information. Par de...
  • David Alfonso
  • · Miami, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
David Alfonso
D

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doglover3244