Search

Wanted: Grown-Up Cat for Adoption

168 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Milkat

Reaction Score
I selected domestic shorthair because I needed to select a breed in order to post the thread and it's the most common breed. I'm okay with different breeds but it doesn't matter to me. It should be a clean cat that seeks human interaction and doesn't have health problems.

You can be located outside of Pennsylvania as long as you are willing to deliver the cat. I may be willing to pay more if distance is an issue.

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Type
  1. Mix
Age Group
  1. Adult (8 Months-10 Years)
Vaccinated
  1. No
Microchipped
  1. No
Spayed/Neutered
  1. No
Price
~$30-$70
City
Lewistown
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
I selected domestic shorthair because I needed to select a breed in order to post the thread and it's the most common breed. I'm okay with different breeds but it doesn't matter to me. It should be a clean cat that seeks human interaction and doesn't have health problems.

You can be located outside of Pennsylvania as long as you are willing to deliver the cat. I may be willing to pay more if distance is an issue.
Excellent idea adopting a grown up cat. Kittens can be a handful when they're very young and adult cats need home too!

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back