Search

Taking Deposits - Labradoodle Puppies (Black, White, Tan, Chocolate)

• Thread starter SDPKennels
  • Start date

479 Total Thread Views

Browse More Labradoodles

S

SDPKennels

Reaction Score
I have litter of I have a litter of multi-GEN Labradoodle's that were born November 11, 2022. They'll be ready to go home January 2, 2023. These puppies are going to be mediums to standards, with the possibility of 2 to 3 of them being on the top of the mini scale size wise. This litter has three males and six females. There are three Blacks, one white, one tan and four chocolates. The Blacks and several of the chocolate have white markings.

Puppies are handled daily. We do neurological stimulation with all our puppies; we have started introducing different scents to the puppies also.

I am only taking six deposits for this litter, and I have room for two more. A deposit of $300 will hold a puppy for you. When the puppies are six weeks old will set up appointments in the order, I received deposits for families to come and pick out their new family member. Then the puppy will stay with us until their eight weeks. With it being holiday season puppies can stay with us until after the mayhem of holidays is over with. Price for these puppies range from $900 up to $1100. Depending on color.

Group 11 21 (9).jpg

Group 11 21 (10).jpg

Group 11 25 (4).jpg

Breed
Labradoodle
Date Born
Nov 7, 2022
  2. Female
Type
  1. Mix
Size
  1. Standard