Search

Male Mosaic Sugar Glider - 4 Months Old

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Tallen73 · Posted: )

Browse More Sugar Gliders

Harwin6

Reaction Score
I’m looking to rehome my male sugar glider. I was told by the breeder he was a female but our gorgeous girl turned out to be a very handsome male. We were willing to keep him, he just is not getting along with our female (or with us) so I would love to rehome him to a family where he may find his human and maybe his glider colony so he can live his best life.

I am also willing to trade for a female if you have a female that may be better suited in a different colony as well!

C60E9F47-E4E9-49F4-B182-24E21D20A3B0.jpeg

63C00C10-123A-4AFC-AB49-2491618C796E.jpeg

D149B22D-4813-4E90-A38A-CB0D724CC828.jpeg

Breed
Sugar Gliders
Date Born
Aug 13, 2021
Price
200 or Trade
City
East Raleigh
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
Harwin6 said:
I’m looking to rehome my male sugar glider. I was told by the breeder he was a female but our gorgeous girl turned out to be a very handsome male. We were willing to keep him, he just is not getting along with our female (or with us) so I would love to rehome him to a family where he may find his human and maybe his glider colony so he can live his best life.

I am also willing to trade for a female if you have a female that may be better suited in a different colony as well!
Do you still have the sugar glider for re homing?

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back