Search

Male Cocker Spaniel: 5 Months

2K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Anne Vanags · Posted: )

Browse More Cocker Spaniels

Penny12

Reaction Score
Hello

I have to rehome a cocker spaniel due to my child is very allergic and breaking out. He is 5 months and very playful companion. He is a great watch dog. Health wise he is not neutered and allergic to chicken. I feed him salmon and turkey based dog food. All interested can email me for more details. The photos show a progression of pictures overtime since he was born. Thank you.

D2ABA464-C906-4E4B-9129-2FC53681AFC3.jpeg 24AA8908-920A-4E4F-A204-6F574ECA5833.jpeg 83FEB11C-1CFB-4BEB-817A-033BCEE4200B.jpeg E25642D4-C1B1-4184-949F-66A7E0A2D37A.jpeg

Breed
Cocker Spaniel
Date Born
Jul 9, 2020
Price
$350
City
Lithos Springs
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Hello! My name is Jessica Jones and I am looking for a smaller pup for my parents who have just recently turned 70. They have had a cocker spaniel, albeit, many years ago. Could you give me any more information on your sweet puppy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jessica,
Deuce is his name. He like to follow around a lot. He does not like being alone . He likes to have chew toys or he will find something to chew on. He eats a lot lol sometimes I think he is just very greedy.
Deuce he is pad trained but will also go outside and use the restroom. He is inside pet and does not like the cold.

Hello! My name is Ambrose Freeman. I was wondering if he’s been adopted yet and, if not, what email I contact you with. Thank you!

Hello

I have to rehome a cocker spaniel due to my child is very allergic and breaking out. He is 5 months and very playful companion. He is a great watch dog. Health wise he is not neutered and allergic to chicken. I feed him salmon and turkey based dog food. All interested can email me for more details. The photos show a progression of pictures overtime since he was born. Thank you.
Do you still have this adorable dog?

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back