Search

Kittens for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 26 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by lmoreira · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Brittany E

Reaction Score
We have 7 kittens looking for their forever home. Four are grey and white and are 6 weeks old. Three are black and white and are 5 weeks old.

Picsart_22-08-08_13-18-27-186.jpg

Picsart_22-08-06_15-35-13-113.jpg

Picsart_22-08-06_15-33-20-171.jpg

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Jul 13, 2022
  2. Female
Type
  1. Mix
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. No
Microchipped
  1. No
Spayed/Neutered
  1. No
Registration
  1. Other
Price
$50
City
Bridgewater Township
State
New Jersey - NJ
Zip Code
Hello, I have been anxiously looking for a kitten to bring home. And this is the nearest place I’ve found. Do you still have any kittens available?

Hello, I have been anxiously looking for a kitten to bring home. And this is the nearest place I’ve found. Do you still have any kittens available?
Hello, yes they are available. I would like them to stay with their mother for about 2 more weeks. Let me know if you would like to see more pictures or are interested in a particular one.

Hello, yes they are available. I would like them to stay with their mother for about 2 more weeks. Let me know if you would like to see more pictures or are interested in a particular one.
Yes I’m interested in the upper left corner one (gray and white paws). If you could send me pictures I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi! I im interested in adopting. I already have much experience with cats. Could I give you a call?

Hi! I im interested in adopting. I already have much experience with cats. Could I give you a call?
Hello! Yes you can.
I would like them to stay with their mothers for another 2 weeks, let me know if there is one in particular you are interested in.

Can you send me pictures?

Just to let you know, you may post additional photos right here in this thread. There's an "Attach Files" button for every post.

Hello! I have a lot of experience with cats and would love to adopt a kitten! I would love to see more pictures of the ones still available. Thanks so much!

Hello! I have a lot of experience with cats and would love to adopt a kitten! I would love to see more pictures of the ones still available. Thanks so much!
Hello, the kittens in the collage are available. Someone is interested in the top left though.

I will send you pictures in two replies as it won't let me send more than 4 at a time.

Here are the 3 black and white kittens.

Picsart_22-08-13_22-06-40-572.jpg

Picsart_22-08-13_22-04-12-422.jpg

Picsart_22-08-13_21-46-57-984.jpg

Here are the grey and white ones available.

Picsart_22-08-13_21-50-08-046.jpg

Picsart_22-08-13_21-48-20-445.jpg

Picsart_22-08-06_15-26-40-960.jpg

Hi! I was wondering if you have any kittens left, as I am interested in purchasing one or two of them.

We have 7 kittens looking for their forever home. Four are grey and white and are 6 weeks old. Three are black and white and are 5 weeks old.
They are so adorable! Do you have any males? My husband and I are going to be in the area on Sunday.

They are so adorable! Do you have any males? My husband and I are going to be in the area on Sunday.
Yes we do! A grey and white one and two black and white kitties are still available. We won't be home during the day but will be around after 6:30 that evening. Does that work for you?

Yes we do! A grey and white one and two black and white kitties are still available. We won't be home during the day but will be around after 6:30 that evening. Does that work for you?
I'm sorry we're only here for Saturday night and Sunday morning. Any chance we could meet earlier in the morning? We have to be back in MA for 8pm.

I'm sorry we're only here for Saturday night and Sunday morning. Any chance we could meet earlier in the morning? We have to be back in MA for 8pm.
We will be here at 9. Will that work?

I'm so sorry. We're not going to be able to make it. Can you please let me know if you have another litter? Thank you.

I'm so sorry. We're not going to be able to make it. Can you please let me know if you have another litter? Thank you.
Aww sorry to here that.
Yes I can do that. Would you mind sharing your number or email so I can contact you when we have another litter?

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back