Search

Kitten for Rehoming

656 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Cordell · Posted: )

Browse More Tabbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordell

Reaction Score
Her name is Pepper. She comes from a litter of four . She is a white tabby with large orange spots. Like most kittens she is playful and loves to sneak up behind and pounce the feet hehe. She is also sweet, affectionate and very persistant when she wants something. (like her mother). Her siblings (Ginger, Nutmeg, and Tom) all have been rehomed, pepper was also rehomed but....the owner discovered the hard way that her son was allergic, very sad :(. We agreed that it is best to return her to me so I can rehome. She eats both dry and wet food and is litter box trained. Interested in more photos? Videos? I can make more easily of course.

pepper 2.jpg pep3.jpg

Breed
Tabby
Date Born
Apr 6, 2022
Price
$50
City
Omaha
State
Nebraska - NE
Zip Code
Cordell said:
Her name is Pepper. She comes from a litter of four . She is a white tabby with large orange spots. Like most kittens she is playful and loves to sneak up behind and pounce the feet hehe. She is also sweet, affectionate and very persistant when she wants something. (like her mother). Her siblings (Ginger, Nutmeg, and Tom) all have been rehomed, pepper was also rehomed but....the owner discovered the hard way that her son was allergic, very sad :(. We agreed that it is best to return her to me so I can rehome. She eats both dry and wet food and is litter box trained. Interested in more photos? Videos? I can make more easily of course.
Hi - I am looking for a white or mostly white kitten. I am in Vernon, CT.

Reactions: Cordell
Kitty mom said:
Hi - I am looking for a white or mostly white kitten. I am in Vernon, CT.
Hello, I am sorry but I am located in Omaha NE :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back