Yorkie/Chihuahua Mix Puppies

  • Thread starter Laurie
  • Start date
L

Laurie

Member
  • #1
Breed
Yorkie Mixed
Price
500.00
City
Concord
Both parents weigh 6# so these puppies will stay small. Dad is a registered Yorkshire Terrier and Mom is a chihuahua and both have great personalities. They just went to the vets for their health certificates and have been wormed and had their first set of shots. Ready to go now to loving homes. Located near Concord, NH 500.00
 

Attachments

  • collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    115.4 KB Views: 16
R

Robert Cote

Member
  • #2
how can i come buy one
 
L

Laurie

Member
  • #3
Robert Cote said:
how can i come buy one
HI there, Where would you be coming from and when would you like to see them?
 
R

Robert Cote

Member
  • #4
Laurie said:
HI there, Where would you be coming from and when would you like to see them?
mansfield ma when ever its good
 
L

Laurie

Member
  • #5
Robert Cote said:
mansfield ma when ever its good
Are you looking for a male or female? We live near Concord, NH and could meet you any time.
 

Attachments

  • collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    115.4 KB Views: 4
R

Robert Cote

Member
  • #6
Laurie said:
Are you looking for a male or female? We live near Concord, NH and could meet you any time.
either
 
L

Laurie

Member
  • #7
Robert Cote said:
Just let us know when you would want to meet them. I am meeting a woman at Pet Co in Concord, NH which is right off 93 highway later today at 6:00.
 
R

Robert Cote

Member
  • #8
when can i come by
 
L

Laurie

Member
  • #9
If you want to call or text me, you can reach me at 603 848 7129
 
R

Robert Cote

Member
  • #10
Laurie said:
If you want to call or text me, you can reach me at 603 848 7129
Hi Bob Cote 774 284 6686 give me a call or text
 
R

Robert Cote

Member
  • #11
Robert Cote said:
Hi Bob Cote 774 284 6686 give me a call or text
I can meet you at pet co in Concord at about same time
 
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap
Top