Yorki poo
Date Born
May 12, 2017
Sex
Female
Price
King
North Carolina
I am selling my 2 year old yorki poo female, Bella. She is an extremely sweet dog and I will ensure that she goes to the right home. She is fixed and microchipped. I have all her shots and paperwork that I will give to you. I am selling because I do not have the time I wish I had for her. She’s trained on a pad or to go outside. She is trained to walk on a leash as well. I will only sell her to a home I see fit. If you have further questions please feel free to ask!

Attachments

S

standar125

I am looking for a an older puppy. My last dog was a bichon whom we had until he was almost18 years old. He had great life with us. I still miss him dearly. If you still have Bella, we would be very interested in giving her a good home with a lot of love and care. We live in Florida. We are both retired, and we have no children. She would probably be the center of attention in our lives. Our daughter and her family live in Raleigh; I don't know how close you are to them. Since your dog is older, are you negotiable on the price in exchange for a great home?

Yorki poo in King, North Carolina was posted on 07-04-2019 by Nearyjenna in the Yorkipoo forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.