I

inyour4head

Breed
German Shepherd Dog
Price
City
Bonners Ferry
Idaho
We’re proud to offer this litter of German Shepherd pups out of some of the best working dogs in the world! Sire and Dam were boih imported from the Czech Republic. The Sire to this litter is son of Qvido Vepeden (2016/2018 WUSV Champ, 2017 Czech Champ) and the Dam is daughter of Extreme Orex Aykmar (4x Czech Champ, 2nd place 2017 WUSV). These pups are perfect candidates for active pet or protection, work or sport, or service. They have been socialized, dewormed several times, had 1st set of shots, vet checked, and are ready for their new homes now! Price reduced to $1200 for limited AKC registration (no breeding rights) or $1800 for full AKC registration (breeding rights) on remaining pups, and that inlcudes a written health guarantee/contract.

Cash is king but will entertain trades for firearms, bulk ammo, tactical/survival gear, newer Mac devices, and other items of interest. Maybe a high quality GSD pup 2yrs old or less, or possibly a Malinois or Dutch Shepherd pup of similar age. Just let me know what you have. The worst I can say is "no thanks". Trades should be for actual cash value of the item(s), and a bill of sale and/or FFL transfer is required for all firearm trades.

No shipping due to weather but we can personally deliver within a 500 mile radius of Bonners Ferry ID (83805) for a fee, or work with the buyers own ground transport arrangements.

Sire Pedigree:
www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=2772922-chary-vamoz-bohemia

Dam Pedigree:
www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=2919476-larcia-vamoz-bohemia

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    37.9 KB Views: 1
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    91.9 KB Views: 2
  • IMG_3142.jpg
    IMG_3142.jpg
    120.4 KB Views: 2
  • IMG_3150.jpg
    IMG_3150.jpg