Not open for further replies.
P

papadogal63

Breed
Wolf Hybrids
Price
City
Greencastle
Pups were born 4/28/19 and are weaned. They have had their first shots (Spectra 5) and 2 doses of wormer. We have 10 available for sale. 1 dark male, 1 dark female, 2 mid-tone males, and 6 total white ones. Parents both are on site with great temperaments. Mother is arctic and timber wolf with Alaskan Malamute and German Shepherd. Father is timber wolf Husky mix. Both have been DNA tested for confirmation. 85% wolf content. Pups are well-socialized and used to being around other dogs. Located in Greencastle, Indiana, 46135. Make excellent livestock guardians.

Attachments

• 20190526_065900.jpg
    20190526_065900.jpg
    76.6 KB Views: 34
  • Dark female 2.jpg
    Dark female 2.jpg
    78.2 KB Views: 38
  • Dark male 2.jpg
    Dark male 2.jpg
    115 KB Views: 33
A

anna2hunter

Do you have a female left? We are in Daytona Beach, FL -do you ship the puppies?

P

papadogal63

anna2hunter said:
Do you have a female left? We are in Daytona Beach, FL -do you ship the puppies?
Unfortunately, that is not a good climate for them. So, we would be unable to ship to the southern US.

B

ben defries

Pro Member
do you have any males left?

P

papadogal63

ben defries said:
do you have any males left?
Yes, we have two light males and one white one left.

L

Lori and Travis

Please tell me you have puppies available?

L

Lori and Travis

Please tell me you still have puppies available?
I would love to come and get one this evening if at all possible.

S

Sparta6269

Want to know if female in pict still available

S

Sparta6269

Imy daughter can come out sunday thanks

S

Sparta6269

Is white male still available ?

P

papadogal63

Sparta6269 said:
Is white male still available ?
My apologies. I am not getting notified of your messages. There are 2 midtone males left and the dark one in the photos.

P

papadogal63

Lori and Travis said:
Please tell me you still have puppies available?
I would love to come and get one this evening if at all possible.
My apologies. I am not getting notified of your messages. I do still have pups. The dark female is still available.

A

Aziemianin44

papadogal63 said:
Pups were born 4/28/19 and are weaned. They have had their first shots (Spectra 5) and 2 doses of wormer. We have 10 available for sale. 1 dark male, 1 dark female, 2 mid-tone males, and 6 total white ones. Parents both are on site with great temperaments. Mother is arctic and timber wolf with Alaskan Malamute and German Shepherd. Father is timber wolf Husky mix. Both have been DNA tested for confirmation. 85% wolf content. Pups are well-socialized and used to being around other dogs. Located in Greencastle, Indiana, 46135. Make excellent livestock guardians.
Avaliable?

B

ben defries

Pro Member
do you still have a male pup available? thanks, Ben.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

ben defries

Pro Member
ben defries said:
do you still have a male pup available? thanks ben219-808-5376
i have been trying to reach you about the pups have tried to send response would like male if still available if not please let me know when you have next litter thanks ben

P

papadogal63

ben defries said:
i have been trying to reach you about the pups have tried to send response would like male if still available if not please let me know when you have next litter thanks ben
Hi - so sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yes, we have two mid-color males left. Please text. Thanks!!

P

papadogal63

Aziemianin44 said:
Avaliable?
Yes, there are still pups available. The dark ones have found homes, so there are white females and two mid-tone males. Please text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams