Search

Want Glasses For Your Cat? Snapchat Can Do That

762 Total Thread Views

CampFireJack

Reaction Score
I've long thought that cats are the backbone of the internet. They've been here since the beginning and I'm sure they'll be here until the end. I mean, how many funny cat videos have you found yourself watching through the years? I know I've gotten caught up in them more times than I'd like to admit. Cats are awesome. We should make a special section just for funny cats on this website. Yeah, let's do that and make it famous.

Anyway, it seems that Snapchat has created some new filters that can now add devil wings, glasses, unicorn horns, flower crowns and animal ears to cats. Previously, these special features were reserved for dogs and people, but now cats have apparently joined the party. It's about time! That's what I say.

You can follow Snapchat's Twitter feed and get all the latest news.