Two Gorgeous Black Mini-Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale

• Thread starter Jon Maxey
  • Start date
J

Jon Maxey

City
grand Rapids
Michigan
I am Jon and my wife is Diane. We own a small horse farm outside Grand Rapids Mi. I am retired and my wife still works three days a week. We have a close relationship with our local veterinarian and take seriously the proper care of all of our pets. Ellie and Charlie are mini-goldendoodles and cherished family pets. We only allow them a litter of puppies once every 2-3 years. Both father and mother are CKC registered and can be seen at our house. We currently have two gorgeous black female puppies available from this current litter of six. We expect them to be between 25-35 lbs. when adults. They were born 4/4/19 and will be ready for their new forever homes the first week of June. They are $1,500. each. We are accepting deposits to hold your pick. For more information call/text 616 826-7030 Jon or Diane

Attachments

• IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    130.9 KB Views: 9
Two Gorgeous Black Mini-Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale was posted on 05-12-2019 by Jon Maxey in the Goldendoodle forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search