• Thread starter Dmurf95
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 21 Replies

Browse More Ferrets

Ok, thank you.

Matt reynolds said:
Ok, thank you.
All right, hello again!

Got them in for their checkup today; they are both rocking a clean bill of health!
As expected, Peanut is 3, and Bell is 5. (I thought she would be older, but I trust my vet.)
Peanut is just slightly over the average weight, and Bell is just slightly UNDER at around 1.5 pounds. (She is a very petite little lady! Her constant small figure despite how ravenous she eats was one of my concerns. Turns out she's fine, just super tiny!)

Now, as mentioned I am fine with sending them off with everything they have for $200, but considering you would be driving down to get them, do you only want the ferrets themselves?
Payment is a different matter; we can discuss that after we figure out exactly what they'll be going home with!