Search

Two Female Ferrets for Sale in White Lake, Michigan

1K Total Thread Views | 10 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mperry2008 · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Mperry2008

Reaction Score
Looking to rehome two female ferrets approximately 3 years old. They come with a play pen, and cage. Must go together.

I took them in for a friend on a temporary basis but she can no longer care for them and I can not keep them on a long term basis.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
City
White Lake
State
Michigan - MI

Attachments

• 20191019_155352.jpg
    20191019_155352.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested! I am a previous ferret owner. Are they healthy? Any issues I should be aware of? Are they fixed and up to date on vaccinations?

Please keep in mind I took them in for a friend assuming they would go back to her and her situation changed causing them to be left to me. From my understanding they only went to a vet twice in the first year she had them. Not up to date on vaccines or fixed.

They are healthy. No issues I am aware of. The only issue I've experience since helping my friend is that they are not litter trained. I had moderate success in moving them the right direction with that. They are bonded and very friendly.

Price includes the playpen in the photo, cage, and everything else I have for them.

Having had ferrets in the past, I am aware of the challenges of litter training. However, are you still in contact with your friend that you could ask a question? Depending on where she got them and how old they were at that time, they may have already been spayed when your friend purchased them.

Reactions: Mperry2008
I asked and confirmed vaccines not up to date but they were spayed as you suspected.

Excellent! I look forward to caring for those 2 cute fur balls. I understand the price is for both ferrets, cage & accessories. Hopefully you have some food for their transition. It doesn’t need to be a lot. How soon would you like to arrange for their transfer?

Friday midafternoon is the soonest. I'm available all weekend as well.

I will be available anytime after 7:00 tomorrow evening. Available all weekend also. Where do you feel comfortable meeting me?

Hi,

Please exchange email addresses with one another from this point on and then continue discussions. I am suggesting this just to keep details such as the ones you are suggesting off of the public website.

Thank you.

Jay