Search

Two Chinchillas for Sale in Pulaski, Virginia

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by KJS1189 · Posted: )

Browse More Chinchillas

KJS1189

Reaction Score
Gray male under one year old and white female under one year old. Comes with cage of choice and accessories. Desperately wanting to find them homes together or separate so they don't end up back in a pet store. $155 for each or $270 for both chinchillas. Will bargain for accessories and cages. Some food, bedding, food bowls, water bottle, lava ledges, hidey hut, wheel, chinchilla ball, etc. Will be moving at the end of November 2019. If not adopted, will go back to the store. Serious inquiries only please. Message for more details and pictures.

Breed
Chinchillas
Price
$155
City
Pulaski
State
Virginia - VA
Last edited:
hello, i would be very much interested , i would like to know if they are good and healthy and if anyway they could be trandported ti tx?

hello, i would be very much interested , i would like to know if they are good and healthy and if anyway they could be trandported ti tx?
No, unfortunately I will be doing local potential owners only. Under no circumstances will they be flown or driven for such long periods of time.

Do you still have your Chinchillas? If so I would like to come look at them. I am in Christiansburg. Thanks

Reactions: KJS1189
Do you still have your Chinchillas? If so I would like to come look at them. I am in Christiansburg. Thanks
Yes, they are still available. Pm me for details and to set up an appropriate showing please.