Toy Poodle
Date Born
September 17, 2019
Price
$450
Stockton
California
Toy Poodle Pups Ready November 12

Two silver female; one white male; one white female. Mom is a very smart silver and our beloved pet. Dad is white and loveable with lots of smart personality. Ready November 12, 2019.

Note that the two silvers are currently black. But mother carries the fading gene and although anything is possible, in all probability, 99-percent, these two females carry the fading gene too.

Attachments

• 20191023_152700.jpg
    20191023_152700.jpg
    57.1 KB Views: 3
Last edited:
S

Storms

One silver male; one silver female; one white male; one white female. Mom is a very smart silver and our beloved pet. Dad is white and loveable with lots of smart personality. Ready November 12, 2019.
I am interested in the silver male. Could you provide more information on parents weight and perhaps a picture of mom and puppy. Thank you

S

Storms

One silver male; one silver female; one white male; one white female. Mom is a very smart silver and our beloved pet. Dad is white and loveable with lots of smart personality. Ready November 12, 2019.
Hi we are very interested in the silver male - please let us know if he is still available and would love more information about parent - you can email us at- thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Ktngyn

Hi I’m very interested in the white female, please let me know if she’s still available?

L

Lillypop77

Hi. Yes she is.
Im very interested. Can you tell me what would her adult weight n height would be? Also how much do parents weight? Can you post pictures of her? And how can I reserve her?

W

WifeGuerra

Im very interested. Can you tell me what would her adult weight n height would be? Also how much do parents weight? Can you post pictures of her? And how can I reserve her?

Attachments

• 1571869225681316284331.jpg
    1571869225681316284331.jpg
    63.8 KB Views: 7
W

WifeGuerra

One of the girls. She had been napping.

Attachments

• 1571869503444716874522.jpg
    1571869503444716874522.jpg
    57.1 KB Views: 6
W

WifeGuerra

One of the girls. She had been napping.
To reserve her, I would like to know a little about you. Have you had dogs before? Do you plan on being with her all the time or leaving her alone while you are at work?

L

Lillypop77

To reserve her, I would like to know a little about you. Have you had dogs before? Do you plan on being with her all the time or leaving her alone while you are at work?
Yes I had a YorkIe before. I don’t work so I would be with her all the time.

W

WifeGuerra

Sounds good so far. How do you plan to have her grooming completed?

L

Lillypop77

Sounds good so far. How do you plan to have her grooming completed?
Like I did with my yorkie I will brush her at least once a day have her nails trimmed once a month and take her to da groomers every 3-4 months. I want her fur to be a little bit long. I wouldn’t want her fur too short.

W

WifeGuerra

Like I did with my yorkie I will brush her at least once a day have her nails trimmed once a month and take her to da groomers every 3-4 months. I want her fur to be a little bit long. I wouldn’t want her fur too short.
Right. Poodles require regular grooming. They do not shed hair, which makes them highly desirable as there is no or very little hair on furniture, cars, etc. However, left untrimmed the hair will matt and form dreadlocks. We trim our own poodles. Clippers can be purchased inexpensively, online through Amazon works for us. Clipper kits also contain scissors, that I prefer to use as they are quiet. Excellent poodle grooming tutorials are on YouTube. I also like to bathe mine regularly in the shower. I have a 12-year-old poodle and she often requires cleaning in her groin area as she tends to matt there and get dirty frequently. Grooming time is special time together and my dogs like it. I am pleased you are aware and experienced of the special grooming needs of poodles.

Regarding reserving a girl, you would likely want to meet her and see how it goes.

L

Lillypop77

Right. Poodles require regular grooming. They do not shed hair, which makes them highly desirable as there is no or very little hair on furniture, cars, etc. However, left untrimmed the hair will matt and form dreadlocks. We trim our own poodles. Clippers can be purchased inexpensively, online through Amazon works for us. Clipper kits also contain scissors, that I prefer to use as they are quiet. Excellent poodle grooming tutorials are on YouTube. I also like to bathe mine regularly in the shower. I have a 12-year-old poodle and she often requires cleaning in her groin area as she tends to matt there and get dirty frequently. Grooming time is special time together and my dogs like it. I am pleased you are aware and experienced of the special grooming needs of poodles.

Regarding reserving a girl, you would likely want to meet her and see how it goes.
Yes that would be good. Do I need to make an appointment with you? What is your address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toy Poodle Puppies for Sale in Stockton, California was posted on 09-24-2019 by WifeGuerra in the Poodle forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.