Toy Poodle Puppies (3) Female CKC Registered

3 Female puppies looking for their forever home. 1st photo is of out MOM!
My Puppies are raised in my home and come pre-spoiled. Socialized and get along with children, and other pets. Tail has been docked and dew claws have been removed, shots are up to date.
Please take me home and love me. CKC registered
I have been breeding Poodles for almost 20 years. I breed for the health and well-being of my babies. I do not inbreed, and I refuse to breed a dog with any congenital defects. I started breeding Toys and Tiny Toys, through selective breeding. I Do Not ship my puppies; I do offer Hand Delivery at a reasonable price. I personally drive the puppy straight to you. Or you can also come here & pick up the puppy in person. I only accept Cash.

Prices $2300.00 Prices is for pets only. If you want breeding rights it will cost $300 to $500 more.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Where in Oklahoma are you located? Also, can you please upload some photos to this ad?

Thanks!

Jay

Toy Poodle Puppies (3) Female CKC Registered was posted on 11-17-2019 by oodlesoftoypoodles in the Poodle forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.