Search

Tortoiseshell Kitten - Kali Albeli

920 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Lori-Lou · Posted: )

KAnupriya Dhawan

Reaction Score
I did not know that I am allergic to this fur ball, thats why I have to rehome her. Kali is a young kitten with the cutest blep, she is good with other cats and is independent and also affectionate. She likes accompanying me for walks in her carries backpack, which makes me feel she is good with travelling as well. She is very active and playful but can also entertain herself. She has never woken me up for food, she just peacefully waits till I wake up ! I really wish I did not have to give up this amazing cat.

She comes with : -
upto date Vaccinations - Lukemia test , Fecal test (all -ve) - I can provide her last vet appointment details
A hammock
A window perch with decorative strings that she loves
litter box
scratching post
cat cave
backpack carrier
extra small carrier
2 box + scartching post ladder (she loves climbing this)
food and water tray
some small toys

Breed
Tortoiseshell
City
Vancouver
State
Washington - WA
Zip Code

Attachments

• Kali1.jpg
    Kali1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Kali 6.jpg
    Kali 6.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 5
  • kali 7.jpg
    kali 7.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 3
  • KAli4.jpg
    KAli4.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Wow
Reactions: Lori-Lou
She is beautiful. I live in New Hampshire. She would cost too much to ship, unfortunately.