Search

Too Cute, Too Smart, Too Healthy Dachshund Puppies for Sale

796 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dachshunds

vitssharie

Reaction Score
Ara is light red Smooth miniature dachshund Female. She is possibly hidden dapple and is a lighter her sister Savannah. Mother is a smooth red weighing about 10 lbs . Father is a longhaired cream, weighs about 10 lbs. Very playful ,lovable and friendly. Ready to go home now. Vet checked,up to date on shots ,wormed every 2 wks. Meet Ara! Let's be fair she is another one of our favorites too! She likes to go exploring and meet new people! She is a beautiful little girl and we want to help her find her forever home! We hope that is with you! She comes with a 1yr health guarantee, certificate, and puppy care package full of goodies!! This sweet Girl is full of kisses and cuddles! He loves belly rubs and playing with the other puppies. -Parents are both OFA Heart and Patella checked -Is kept current on all age-appropriate vaccinations -Flea, Heartworm, and tick preventative care -Health Guarantee. She is well socialized and family friendly. We have raise lab puppies for over eight years. We love to give them a good start and then send them to their forever homes so that other families get to experience having a puppy.

Breed
Dachshund
Date Born
Apr 16, 2021
Price
City
Missoula
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code

Attachments

• Button1.jpg