Search

Tiny Toy Maltese/Poodle Puppies

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by WDilbeck · Posted: )

Browse More Maltipoos

bgina2538

Reaction Score
I have 2 Maltipoo puppies available locally, both male and female available at this time period. If you see this ad there are puppies available. All of the puppies will come with vaccines up-to-date and help certificate, microchipping, one year health guarantee. Price is firm. I will not respond to inquiries regarding lower prices. Contact me through this post.

Maltese x Poodle Mix.jpg Maltese x Poodle Mix1.jpg

Breed
Maltipoo
Date Born
Apr 8, 2021
Price
$400.00
City
Fayetteville
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
I have 2 Maltipoo puppies available locally, both male and female available at this time period. If you see this ad there are puppies available. All of the puppies will come with vaccines up-to-date and help certificate, microchipping, one year health guarantee. Price is firm. I will not respond to inquiries regarding lower prices. Contact me through this post.
Is female still available? Will you ship? Thx.

Do you still have the male available and what is the shipping cost or are you located by Houston?

Do you still have the male available and what is the shipping cost or are you located by Houston
Just saw that you are in NC so what is the shipping cost and how much should he weigh fully grown and what is his current weight?

Are your multipoo puppies still available? I live in Georgia and I’m willing to travel to pick up puppy. Please let me know if puppies are still available. Thank you.