TICA Registered Top Quality Bengal Kittens for Sale

• Thread starter juanann35
  • Start date

728 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Bengals

J

juanann35

Reaction Score
We have 5 stunning TICA registered Bengals for sale. They are beautiful examples of their breed and would make an amazing pet for someone! Their markings are already fantastic at just 5 weeks! and will only get better! The boys have beautiful rosettes only getting more clear the bigger they get! The girls are starting to lighten up showing their stunning marbling pattern! The dad is amazingly bred with champions in his pedigree from Silver glam! The kittens are well socialized with dogs, cats, strange noises, kids and with being handled. They are ready to leave for their forever homes now.
They will leave with their pedigree, both vaccinations, microchip, 500g bag of food, and 4 weeks free insurance with Pet Plan.
Both mum and dad can be seen! As well as the kitten's auntie! For quick respond text us only for details.

00h0h_lkE80kDIz7Gz.jpg 00r0r_yE14lB8r5xz.jpg fb3.jpg

Breed
Bengal
Date Born
Jan 20, 2022
Price
$2550
City
Los Angeles
State
California - CA
Zip Code