Search

TICA Registered KitKat's Male Seal Mitted Mink With a Cute Blaze - Grantville, PA

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by k.ruivo94 · Posted: )

Browse More Ragdolls

aragdolltolove

Reaction Score
A Ragdoll To Love is a small in home cattery in South Central Pennsylvania near Harrisburg, Pa that is registered with TICA, which is the premier Ragdoll Cat Registry. We are close to York, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and within driving distance to Washington D.C., Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, and West Virginia in Highspire, Pa. Ragdolls are truly a wonderful animal. They have a very loving sweet temperament. Ragdolls have a soft spoken meow and will follow you around everywhere.

KitKat's Male kitten
Grantville, PA

KitKat has one more male available from her 6 kittens. He is a seal mitted mink with a cute blaze. He can go home April 20, 2020 and was born January 13, 2020.

Breed
Ragdoll
Date Born
Jan 13, 2020
Price
$1000
City
Grantville
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code

Attachments

• K 5 KITKAT.jpg
    K 5 KITKAT.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this kitten still available? If so, would I be allowed to visit him before deciding?