• Start date
D

Dede

Breed
Chihuahua
Price
City
Ocala
I have a teeny tiny male chihuahua puppy I need to rehome because I just can not care for him in my debilitating health conditions and other health conditions going on which keep me from caring, training and maintaining him. He is 12 weeks old and weighs 35 ounces and is current on all vet vaccines, with proof of records which will go with him. He is super sweet and playful and when walking he likes to be held in the arm as you go about. . He goes on the pee pad and knows to go outside as well. He is still a baby and is learning and growing. His estimate full growth weight will be about 4 to 5 pounds as an adult. I am asking $500 for him. If interested please text (3 Five 2) 6 One 5 - 36 Five Two.

Last edited:
A

alittle9298

Dede said:
I have a teeny tiny male chihuahua puppy I need to rehome because I just can not care for him in my debilitating health conditions and other health conditions going on which keep me from caring, training and maintaining him. He is 12 weeks old and weighs 35 ounces and is current on all vet vaccines, with proof of records which will go with him. He is super sweet and playful and when walking he likes to be held in the arm as you go about. . He goes on the pee pad and knows to go outside as well. He is still a baby and is learning and growing. His estimate full growth weight will be about 4 to 5 pounds as an adult. I am asking $500 for him. If interested please text (3 Five 2) 6 One 5 - 36 Five Two.
Is the pup still available? Is he smooth coat? Is he deer head?

Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams