Search

Teddy Bear Puppy for Sale in Worthington, Ohio

825 Total Thread Views

Browse More Teddy Bears

DBlythe23

Reaction Score
Meet Sammy

Sammy is a Teddy Bear dog in need of a forever home.

I bought Sammy a little over a month ago for my girlfriend. Unfoutantly, She couldn't keep him because Sammy does not like to be left alone. He has severe seperation anxiety. He barks, howls and whines until you come home. She lives in a small apartment and was receiving complaints. If you live in an apartment Sammy probably is not a good fit.

He is almost potty trained, doing better every day. Outside of the separation anxiety, he is a great dog. I mean amazing at his young age of 5 months. I can't keep him because a have a Germain Sheppard and a cat. 3 animals are just too much. Sammy gets along with both with no issues.

I am asking for a $400.00 re-homing fee.

He comes with a lot of stuff. I have spoiled him a little and will be sad to see him go to his forever home.
crate​
doggie​
playpen​
2 travel bags​
lots of toys​
food​
treats​
leashes​
A coat and 2 shirts​
A couple more items​

Breed
Teddy Bear