• Start date
T

Tammila

Breed
Domestic Long Hair
City
Tinley Park
Illinois - IL
Can't keep her. Most loving cat ever! No litter box issues. 8 years old but plays like a kitten. Spayed. Shots up to date.

Attachments

• 20200124_093706.jpg
    20200124_093706.jpg
    202.1 KB Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Anna & Wes
A

Anna & Wes

We are interested in giving your adorable cat a new loving home - please let us know if she's still available.

Thank you & blessings...

T

Tammila

Anna & Wes said:
We are interested in giving your adorable cat a new loving home - please let us know if she's still available.

Thank you & blessings...
Yes, yes, yes! But I had to take her to the shelter😪 she's still there, I checked yesterday. It's south suburban humane society in chicago heights. Please, please, please adopt her! She loves people and doesn't deserve being where she is. If you could let me know if you get her, it would mean so much! Thanks, Tammy

Reactions: Anna & Wes
T

Tammila

She goes by the name Nyla over there

A

Anna & Wes

We would love to give her a loving forever home, however, it is our understanding that their adoption fee is rather high and the shelter is a significant distance from our home. We are an older couple with a fixed income from disability of one of us, so while we can afford to care for her, we really can't afford the high adoption fee. Praying she gets out of there...

T

Tammila

Anna & Wes said:
We would love to give her a loving forever home, however, it is our understanding that their adoption fee is rather high and the shelter is a significant distance from our home. We are an older couple with a fixed income from disability of one of us, so while we can afford to care for her, we really can't afford the high adoption fee. Praying she gets out of there...
I understand. Thank you for getting back with me.

Sweet & Loving Cat for Adoption in Tinley Park, Illinois was posted on 01-25-2020 by Tammila in the Cats & Kittens forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search